Click on the link above to take you to the official FAFSA Website!
Parents and students CLICK HERE to create your FSA ID
Click on the following link to upload the 2018-19 FAFSA Worksheet to assist you in filling out the online FAFSA!
- Your source for information about financing your college education in the state of Tennessee!
- The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
Great Site for scholarship searches!!! StudentScholarships.org
- NEW! The Pavilion Society Scholarships - 7 Scholarships given in Roane County at $4,000 each. Must be attending a 4 year college/university. See Mr. Mashburn for an application! Deadline: April 1st, 2018!!!
- NEW! The Xcela Wealth Scholarship - $1,000 Scholarship. Deadline: December 2018.
- NEW! Rusty Tweed Scholarship - $1,000 Scholarship. Deadline: April 1, 2018.
- NEW! UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship - $1,000 Scholarship. Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Roane State Foundation Scholarship- Deadline: April 1st!!! Please just fill out the General Application ONLY! It applies for ALL scholarships for HHS!
- HUB Employee Scholarship Program- $500 scholarship offered! Application available in Guidance Office- Deadline: April 3rd, 2017
- NEW! The Harriman Rotary Club Scholarship - This is a $500 scholarship opportunity. Application is available in the Guidance Office and must be returned to Mr. Mashburn by April 3rd!
- The SouthGate Masonic Lodge Scholarship - This is a new scholarship this year that is a book endowment for your college of choice! Applications are available in the Guidance Office. The deadline for these to be turned in is April 14th!!!
- The Ascend Federal Credit Union Scholarship - Apply for a chance for a $1,000 scholarship. Apply by Feb.15th and recieve a chance to win an iPad. Deadline for scholarship is March 1st!!!
- Regions Bank - Shepherd Scholarship Foundation - Click on the link that will take you to a logon page. Create an account and follow the instructions. The Access Code is: "shepherd15". The deadline for submittal is May 1st!!! (Must be in the top 10 of the senior class)
- The Ned McWherter Scholarship Program - Must have 29 ACT and 3.5 unweighted GPA. Available through the TSAC website. $6,000 per academic year! Deadline is Tuesday, February 16!!!
- The Elks National Foundation Legacy Award - $4,000 Award. Student must be relative of a living Elk member. Deadine is January 29th.
- The University of Tennessee - Priority deadline is Nov. 1st!!!
- Tennessee Tech University - Deadline is Dec. 15th!!!!!
- East Tennessee State University - Deadline is Dec. 15th!!!
- Middle Tennessee State University - Deadline is Dec. 1st!!!
- The University of Tennessee @ Chattanooga - Priority deadline is Dec. 1st!!!
- Delta Kappa Gamma Award - Must be a 12th grade female student planning to major in Education. Application is available in Guidance Office. Deadline for all materials to be returned is March 15th!!!
- The Superheroes Foundation Scholarship - Up to 3 or 4 awarded this year at HHS! will be awarded to Harriman High School graduating seniors this year. Click on the link and scroll down to download the PDF file application. Print it off and mail it by April 1st!!!
- Altrusa International Scholarship - Altrusa International of Oak Ridge offers scholarships of up to $1,000 each to deserving women who have returned to school after interrupting their education or who are continuing their education, post high school, at a university, community college, or technical school. Deadlines for applications are Friday, April 10, 2016.
- FEW Scholarship (Federally Employed Women - Application deadline is January 31st!!! Essay required. Application available in Guidance Office.
- Buick Achievers Scholarship - Students must be planning to attend a 4 year University. Apply online at LINK . Application deadline is February 27th!!!!
- The Stan & Thelma Plumlee Scholarship - Four year $8,000 scholarship to a student associated with the manufactured housing industry; either by living in a manufactured home, working in the industry, or having a relative that works in the industry (ex. Clayton Homes). Deadline for submitting application online is March 13th!!!!
- AES Engineering Scholarship - $500 award. Deadline is October 6, 2016!
- Janice M. Scott Memorial Scholarship - Student must have a 3.0 GPA, be attending a 4 year college or university, and parent income cannot exceed $60,000. Schlolarship packet is available in the Guidance Office. Deadline: March 31st, 2016!
- Y-12 Federal Credit Union Bill T. Hicks Scholarship - Student must have 2.5 GPA, be accepted to a 2 or 4 year college or university, also must be a member of the Y-12 Credit Union. $1,000 award. Deadline for submission is March 1st, 2016Application available in Guidance Office.
- UT Chattanooga Grote Chemistry Scholarship - Students interested in UTC majoring in Chemistry majors or STEM (pre-med, pre-dentistry, etc) that have a 3.5 GPA and at least 26 ACT are eligible for the $12,000 scholarship ($3,000yr for 4 years). Deadline is February 15, 2016.
- Executive Women International Scholarship (EWISP) - Student must be interested in a business or professional related field, must demonstrate financial need, 3.0 GPA, Community service. Application available int he Guidance Office. Deadline: February 14th!!!
- Abbott & Fenner Scholarships (Juniors & Seniors) - Students can apply online before the June 14th deadline.
- B. Davis Scholarship - Students can apply online before the May 26th deadline.
- Roane State Tennessee Scholar's Scholarship - Available in the Guidance Office. Deadline: March 31st, 2017
- TCAT@Crossville - Scholarships are availble for students planning to attend the Crossville campus. Must have a "B" average overall. Application due May 1st! Available in the Guidance Office.