Physical Education Requirements
All students will start out with a 100 average.
Minus 3 points for not participating
Minus 1 point for not wearing tennis shoes
Effort will be part of students grade. Teacher’s discretion
Extra Credit: you can earn 5 points for a 5 page report over any sport each 9 weeks
Dress Requirements ( See attached below)
Tennis shoes (no exceptions)
Shorts (must be kept pulled up)
Sweat suits or wind suits
Any student with a medical problem requiring modification must furnish a statement from a physician which indicates specific activities to be terminated and those allowed (such as walk only). The doctor should indicate dates of modification from beginning to end.
If temporary illness occurs, you should dress for class and do what you can or write a report.
Class Expectations and Conduct
- You are expected to participate in all activities.
- Be on time.
- Do not leave immediate area of activity without permission.
- Do not leave valuables in dressing room. (All valuables should be given to the teacher to lock up in my office).
- No profanity.
- No horse play, such as pushing or shoving jumping over tennis nets ect.
- Please give attention while teacher is talking.
- Do not wear street shoes or boots on gym floor.
- All students will be treated fairly. Please discuss any problems.
- No chewing gum.
- Be safe and aware of your surroundings at all times.
Student Signature _______________________________________________
Parent’s name _________________________________________
Home phone number ____________________________ Work phone number _____________________
Contact in case of emergency, if parent cannot be reached:
Name __________________ Phone________________________
Health problems (If none write none):____________________________________
Parent or Guardian signature ____________________________________________________
Coach Adcox, Teacher